BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

EXXEL Distributions

03-28-2014, 12:27 PM   #1
Conant
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 E90 Jet Black/Fox Red

FS: 2011.75 E90 Jet Black/Fox Red Interior 6MT 24K Miles - Bay Area

I'm listing my April 2011 build E90 M3 for sale. Asking $50K OBO. I've enjoyed the car for almost 3 years now but I've decided it's time to make a change and I am ready to part with her. She has been garage kept and only driven in fair weather for the entire time I've owned her. The car is in immaculate condition as you can see from the pictures. The outside shows no dings, dents or scratches and the interior fox red leather is nearly perfect with no wear or wrinkling. The car was wrapped by Premier Protective Films in Fremont since day 1. This includes full hood, full custom bumper, mirrors, headlights, door cups, A-pillars, and rocker panels.

I am the original owner of the vehicle which was purchased in May 2011 from Weatherford BMW in Berkeley. The warranty for the vehicle runs until May 2015 and all service has been completed on schedule at Weatherford. The car originally stickered for $65,775.

Car Details:
Miles: 24,xxx
Clean Title
6spd Manual Transmission
Fox Red Interior Leather
18" Wheels
Comfort Access
Navigation
PDC
Electronic Damper Control (EDC)
Power folding side mirrors
Power Front Seats with Memory
Carbon Leather Interior Trim
Power rear sunshade and manual rear window shades!
Split Fold Down Seats
BMW Apps

Extras:
BMW Performance Black front grills
Clear Bra (Full Hood, Custom Bumper, Mirrors, Rocker Panels, A-Pillars, Door Cups)

Issues:
Only minor issue is some curb rash on the right rear wheel (see picture)
Tires are also in need of replacement (if sale doesn't happen quickly then I'll be putting on Michelin PSSs soon)

I prefer to sell this local in the Bay Area but will consider shipping if the right deal comes along.

Please PM me or email me conantshi@gmail.com if you are serious and interested. Thanks.
Attached Images

Last edited by Conant; 03-29-2014 at 01:51 AM.. Reason: Forgot EDC Option
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2014, 03:49 PM   #2
Da Hapa
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3 6MT

Good looking car. Premier, for those that don't know, really does excellent work!

If I didn't already own an E90M3... I'd be all over this.

GLWS.
Appreciate 0