ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

03-13-2014, 09:58 AM   #1
buckawheat
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M Roadster

Soundplicity 1 for Z4M in Canada

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 50.00

Item Interest
I have a soundplicity from bavsound unit for a 2006-8 z4m (not sure if it works on other vehicles). I ordered the first unit and had issues which I thought were with the soundplicity unit, however, Bavsound was fantastic and sent a second unit which resulted in the same issue (it appears I have an electrical oddity in my head unit or somewhere between, not with the soundplicity), I just never got around to returning one to them for refund - left the unit in my car over the winter for storage.

It connects to your car through the CD changer connectors in the trunk, this kit is as new (I opened it up and ran the lines around the outside of the car to try it out - never installed). Hopefully someone in Canada can get some use out of it.

I still have the original one in my car and it works fine (mine loses the CD changer signal when I start driving). Yes, you can use the 20cm lightning cable adapter to play and charge from newer idevices - I do when my car is stationary.

If you are in Canada and interested, please send me a message - it is a pretty small and light box, I would assume no more than $10 for shipping most places in the country. If you are in Edmonton, we could arrange a place to meet.

Take a look at the bavsound site for details (this is the model from last year with the 30 pin connector).

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by buckawheat; 03-13-2014 at 10:48 AM.. Reason: updated that bavsound does ship internationally now
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2014, 01:35 PM   #2
AK72
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4 m Coupe

how old this unit? what version? Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2014, 01:36 PM   #3
buckawheat
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M Roadster

Hi, it is from spring 2013. They only had one version when I bought it. I think it is either the same or compares to the version 1.
Appreciate 0