ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > General BMW Z4 Forum
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

07-30-2012, 06:17 PM   #1
mike519
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 M240i

Shout Out...

Just in case some have not used getbmwparts.com, I just thought I would throw a shout out to them.

I just ordered parts for the second time from them. As I am in Canada, I usually have them shipped to either Buffalo, NY or Port Huron, MI as I am only 2 hours from each place and I head cross border often.

In this case, I am headed over to Port Huron this coming weekend and I need a new top motor plus a few other things. All parts would get there in time for me to pick up from a shipping depot on Saturday except one item which they did not have in stock and would have to order but would be in later this week. I emailed Evan to see if there was any way I could get all the parts this weekend. His reply was that they would ship all but that one item tomorrow so its there on time and when the other item comes in to them later this week, they would overnight it to the same address FREE OF CHARGE so I could pick it all up on saturday.

How good a service is that??
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2012, 07:23 PM   #2
inTgr8r
Lieutenant General
Canada
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

great stuff!!!
it's nice to hear about good service.
'07 Z4 M Coupe Alpine White (sold)
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2012, 08:18 PM   #3
SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
I've been using getbmwparts.com for about a year now and they have great customer service and great prices!

On a recent order for some apparel I didn't notice that I was supposed to specify the size in the order comments. When I receive the item it was the wrong size. They apologized for shipping without confirming the size with me, so they said to order another one in the correct size and they sent me a pre-paid shipping label to return the wrong size at no charge!

I've placed 9 orders in the last 13 months and have been completely satisfied!

Appreciate 0