BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-08-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
sistom
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '08 135i M-Sport Coupé

Garage List
FS: NEW JB4 w/ USB for N54

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have a brand new N54 JB4, unopened, with USB cable for sale. Message me for price.

NEW! JB4 PNP (N54 Stage 3) BMW Performance Tuner
Exclusively for the 2007-2010 BMW 335, 335xi, 135i, 535i, 535xi, Z4, X6, and 2011+ 335is, 1M, and Z4 N54 Twin Turbo.
ADD 100 Horsepower to your Twin Turbo BMW Instantly!

Ready to take your BMW twin turbo to the next level?
How about up to 80hp to the wheels (100hp crank) on a completely stock car or up to 180hp to the wheels (215hp crank) on a fully modified car? The JB4 features a simple plug and play installation harness and built in deletion of hidden "tuner detection" codes. Compatible with all ECU versions. With over 5000 in use and tens of millions of customer miles driven the JB Stage3 has proven time and time again to be the safest and easiest way to extract the true potential from your N54 twin turbo!

Now shipping with JB4 featuring 5x the processing power, 2x the memory, more robust signal conditioning, and integrated CANbus. Our new CANbus module allows the JB4 to communicate with your vehicle like never before. New features include code reading/deleting, optional in dash boost, timing, air/fuel, shift light, and IAT gauges, autotuning, a buttery smooth new CANbus based integrated boost control system, map switching on the fly via steering wheel controls, built in downpipe fix, hot/cold oil temperature protection, progressive methanol integration, water pump remapping, gear dependent boost control/traction assist, and much more to come with free firmware updates uploaded using a windows laptop (or mac w/ windows emulator) and BMS USB cable.

In addition to our performance mapping the JB4 features several "on the fly" user selectable maps including a 100% stock bypass map, a 4500rpm rev limited valet mode, a fuel economy map, a progressive methanol map, a race gas map, and for those interested an rpm by rpm user adjustable map. And unlike other flash and piggyback tunes that charge per the map and lock to your VIN the JB4 is 100% unlocked. Meaning you get access to every new feature we release free of charge and when your lease is up will be able to resell the JB4 without penalty.

Remember the JB4 does not require any additional modifications or previous stages. Simply install the JB4 as your first and only modification and enjoy an entirely new fast and smooth driving experience. The JB4 also does not require any user setup or customization. Those features are included for more advanced users but for the average enthusiast simply install and enjoy!

JB3 Plug and Play Video Install Guide

JB4 Optional In Dash Boost Gauge / Shift Light Demo

JB4 135i 335i Steering Wheel Controls Demo

JB4 "CANflap" Exhaust Valve Testing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XuT1o7StInU

JB4 Optional Startup Gauge Sweep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=yQvV1zAIeqQ

Retails for $559 + shipping

Message me for price.

Last edited by sistom; 03-19-2012 at 03:41 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2012, 02:03 PM   #2
sistom
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Bump
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2012, 02:23 PM   #3
Syndicate
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 bmw 335i

JB4 PNP

Im interested to purchase your item. please contact me.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
sistom
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
Im interested to purchase your item. please contact me.
Email me: sales@bimmerjuice.com
Appreciate 0