BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wash, Wax, Detail, Cosmetic Maintenance & Repairs

Mporium BMW

03-22-2011, 06:48 PM   #1
boostitup28
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Shining Monkey Premium Car Care Products

Not sure if you guys have heard of this stuff, I know it's relatively new but I got to try some out today and it blew me away so I had to post something about it. I haven't made many posts but I definitely think this stuff is worth it. I got to try out the D-Spec metal Polish Pads on my RPI Exhaust tips and all I could say was WOW. The tips had a lot of heat discoloration which came off with barely any effort and didn't leave a scratch. My buddy put some on his GReddy Ti tips on his 07' S2K and they literally looked brand new. I know they have a whole line of products, wash and wax, metal polish pads, detailer etc. But they also have a "no-spit" tire shine which apparently works unbelievably well and lives up to it's name, it won't fling all over the paint if you drive right after you apply. I'll try and post up some pics of my RPI tips and my buddy's S2K tips later on but just wanted to see if anyone else had tried any of the Shining Monkey products or had any opinions. I know they sell it at Pep Boys so maybe something worth looking in to for some guys.
Appreciate 0