ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > General BMW Z4 Forum
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

12-07-2010, 02:56 PM   #1
mhughett
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 M Coupe

For Golfers only

I finally found a push cart for my clubs that will fit (along with my clubs) in the back end of the M coupe. It's called the "Clicgear 3.0". With the space that is occupied by the battery and mobility kit on the M cars, the old Sun Mountain cart wouldn't fit in the space back up against the bulkhead. However, the Clicgear folds so small that it fits perfectly--like it was made for it. No more having the clubs ride shotgun up front with me.

I know this may seem trivial to most non-golfers but to me it's like a revolution. Believe it or not, this issue was a key factor that initially influenced me to get a 3.0si coupe as they had more space in back. However, after driving the M, I thought I had to resolve to having the clubs ride up front. Now I get to have my cake and eat it too.

Retired--2007 Z4 M Coupe (Imola Red/Black, Premium Pkg, Heated Seats, XM, Bimmian stubby antenna, CDV delete, Apex EC-7--Anthracite, Goodyear F1 Asymetric 2.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 03:00 PM   #2
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

Congrats!

Luckily I have a small bag with light clubs so I can just carry my clubs when I play. Unfortunately I haven't played since moving to CA. Need to find some people out here who also like to play.

Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 03:23 PM   #3
psygnosis
Major
Rep
Drives: '04 Z4 3.0i Sport

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e39...e-request.html
      12-08-2010, 08:44 AM   #4
45ACP
Long Live the 1911
United_States
Rep
Drives: Hooptie

Garage List
I've been using clicgear for several years now. It's relatively expensive, but the high quality and fold-down convenience makes it worth the expense.

http://www.clicgear.com/

I used to use it with my Bag Boy Revolver cart bag, unfortunately it doesn't fit within the Z4MC, so I'm gone back to my Callaway stand bag which barely fits in the trunk even with the driver removed.
Appreciate 0