BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-29-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
jibaholic101
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: women wild

FS: OEM Bridgestone RFT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
OEM Size
215/40 R18
245/35 R18

Getting new tires soon (as in next week or the week after) and figured I would see if anyone here was interested in purchasing them, instead of disposing of them. The tires have 12,000 miles on them. They still ride smooth, get decent traction in wet conditions. They are still mounted on the car, however will come off as soon as I get the new tires, which is anytime I want (the local dealer has my desired tires in stock)

The front tires are worn down slightly on the sidewall, that was from 1 track day on the tires. They are still structurally sound and have no problems.

$200 For all 4 OBO + shipping

I am willing to sell the fronts or the rears separately ($100 for front $100 for rear), however buyers who buy all 4 get preference.

Please I want these gone! I am willing to negotiate! Rather sell these tires than waste the rubber and dispose of them, I don't have room for them

Pics!
WHEELS AREN'T FOR SALE
Left Rear

Right Rear this tire is newer than the rest, it was replaced under warranty due to a screw and has 8000 miles on it

Right Front

sidewall damage as noted in post

Left Front

pollen not damage

09-01-2010, 01:36 PM   #2
jibaholic101
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: women wild

SOLD mods delete