BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-16-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
McReary
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW 128i

FS: iCarbon Mirror Caps

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
They're just as they were when I took them out and took the first pictures for the 1addicts to see in the Cosmetics section. http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334168

Achtung already has dibs on it, but his pm box is full so this is one way I'm trying to reach him. But, in the event it doesn't fall through, this is for those who also are interested.

Since they're brand new, and I merely took them out for test fitment pictures, I'm asking the same $160+shipping from socal. If you're local, you can come pick it up from LA.

I'm parting with them since I don't want to deal with the hassle of taking them off when my lease is up. I'm going CF vinyl for the roof again, so I'm just going to use the leftovers to wrap the stock mirrors.

Appreciate 0
      01-16-2010, 06:39 PM   #2
AchtungF80
Brigadier General
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3, '17 G30

Garage List
2008 135is  [9.50]
2010 Cooper S  [10.00]
1991 318is  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by McReary View Post
They're just as they were when I took them out and took the first pictures for the 1addicts to see in the Cosmetics section. http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334168

Achtung already has dibs on it, but his pm box is full so this is one way I'm trying to reach him. But, in the event it doesn't fall through, this is for those who also are interested.

Since they're brand new, and I merely took them out for test fitment pictures, I'm asking the same $160+shipping from socal. If you're local, you can come pick it up from LA.

I'm parting with them since I don't want to deal with the hassle of taking them off when my lease is up. I'm going CF vinyl for the roof again, so I'm just going to use the leftovers to wrap the stock mirrors.
I just cleared my box lol....I'm a packrat, even PMs... please re-send your last McReary. If these are the iCarbon CF caps, then you've pretty much got a deal.