ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

01-02-2010, 03:16 PM   #1
pal
Captain
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupe

FS: 17" Winter Wheel/Tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
!!!! SOLD !!!!

I have a set of the TireRack Borbet Type TS winter wheels (17x7.5") with Pirelli Snowsport 210's (225/50/17 - OEM Z4M/e46 M3 circumference) and the TPMS sensors. These have seen 2 seasons (about 7000 miles) and easily have another 3-4 seasons if not more. Rims are in mint condition and have been stored in a heated basement and WheelWax'd; they have center caps that have a safety bolt to secure them.

I don't drive my car much in the winter anymore so these need to go to make room for a set of track wheels.

$800 for the rims, tires and TPMS sensors takes it- the sensors alone are about $200 from the rack, rims are $170 each ($680 total) so you are basically getting a smoking deal with the tires for free and then some.

I prefer a local sale (I am in central NJ), but am willing to travel some distance to meet/deliver them. Will ship at buyers expense.

Last edited by pal; 01-12-2010 at 07:58 PM..
Appreciate 0