ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

11-13-2009, 08:57 AM   #1
Haretakis
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Silver Z4 M Coupe

FS: TCKline D/A front & S/A rear suspension.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
A few weeks back I purchased GP20's kit. Unfortunately, I need to sell it for financial reasons. I never even got to install the kit. It is in the exact same condition as the day I received it. The condition of the kit is very good, and anyone who buys in won't be disappointed. Check this link for information regarding the kit: http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305541

In addition to the 400lb front and 500lb rear springs, I purchased a set of 500lb front springs which I will also include.

Price: $1600.00 shipped.

Please contact me via PM, or e-mail (e-mail is preferable). My e-mail address is: M.Haretakis@GMail.com.

11-13-2009, 09:19 AM   #2
daveysew
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '91 318is/'05 Z4 SC/'18 440ix

I'm correct in assuming that the suspension is specific to the Z4M and not a Z4.

dave
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2009, 10:57 AM   #3
Haretakis
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Yes, thank you for the clarification.
      11-13-2009, 11:46 AM   #4
Kream
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 07 M Coupe, 11 GLK350

PM sent
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2009, 01:14 PM   #5
jonanator
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '08 E93 335i, '06 Z4MC

So what exactly does it mean that the "height adjusters got dirt in them" so I can't adjust the height until it is cleaned? It sounds like a pretty simple process, but what does cleaning the adjusters entail exactly?
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2009, 07:57 PM   #6
Haretakis
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

GP20 cleaned it all up before he shipped to me. The height adjusters work.
      11-16-2009, 03:38 PM   #7
JCz04Bimmer
Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4MC

Sold to me!
      11-16-2009, 05:01 PM   #8
GP20
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: Z4M, F80 M3, 991.2 GTS

Sorry to hear that you had to sell the kit, and good luck with your financial situation and hopefully things will improve quickly.

And actually I did not clean the front ride adjustors. I think you were thinking about the rear adjustors that got jammed and I fixed those. But I kept those previously-damaged rear adjustors, and sent you my original ones which were in good condition.

The front height adjustors should be no big deal; dirt got into the threads and you will have to clean them, JCz04Bimmer. Front gap is about 1.5 fingers; and my car was previously corner balanced at those height settings so the left and right shouldn't be off very much if at all (although I know each car, even the same model, is a little different when it comes to corner balancing).
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2009, 05:03 PM   #9
JCz04Bimmer
Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP20 View Post
Sorry to hear that you had to sell the kit, and good luck with your financial situation and hopefully things will improve quickly.

And actually I did not clean the front ride adjustors. I think you were thinking about the rear adjustors that got jammed and I fixed those. But I kept those previously-damaged rear adjustors, and sent you my original ones which were in good condition.

The front height adjustors should be no big deal; dirt got into the threads and you will have to clean them, JCz04Bimmer. Front gap is about 1.5 fingers; and my car was previously corner balanced at those height settings so the left and right shouldn't be off very much if at all (although I know each car, even the same model, is a little different when it comes to corner balancing).
Thanks for the information. I plan to corner balance the car when the kit is installed and I get everything aligned. If the front threads are just a bit dirty, I'm sure cleaning them won't be tough. I know when adjusting height you're supposed to clean up the threads really well anyway to avoid damaging them.