ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

11-10-2009, 10:14 PM   #1
onelove
Track Head
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4M

FS: 19" OEM ZCP Competition Wheels w/ Pilot Sport Tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest

I am listing for sale my M3 Competition Wheels with Pilot Sport Tires. These wheels recently came off my m coupe to make way for a set of HRE C20s. They look great on all M3s as well as M Coupes, and come with tires already mounted on them. Don't settle for replicas when you can have OEMs for a great price.

They are factory silver 2 wheels are in near perfect shape, one of the others has a small chip (see pictures) and the other has some minor curbing. I can have my local wheel guy repair either of these wheels for $60/each, or have the entire set powdercoated any color for $300/set + mounting and balancing. I am a perfectionist and prefer to point out the flaws in the wheel so the buyer is aware, overall they're a great set of wheels that would be perfect on most daily drivers.

The Tires are Michelin Pilot Sports. The front tires have only 6k miles on them, the rear tires have 40-50% treat left.

I am located in Orlando by the airport, wheels are off the car and available for immediate shipping or pickup. Looking for $1,600 picked up, $1,700 shipped or best offer. Email wesbourne at g m a i l . c o m with any offers or inquires or shoot me a PM.

Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 08:43 PM   #2
onelove
Track Head
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4M

SOLD
Appreciate 0