BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-01-2009, 01:30 AM   #1
Heinzftw
Major
Rep
Drives: 2000 Civic+2008 Accord

Racing Radiators / Intercoolers!!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello E90post members!! As some of you may know I am now working a great company called 1-800-RADIATOR. In the process of moving up in life I am going to hook everyone up with a damn good deal!!

Our company sells a full line of radiator and A/C parts. Lifetime warranty is included with the purchase. If your radiator ever goes bad it will be replaced no questions asked!! That's why we are the number one vendor in the United States!

If you are located in the Bay Area personally give me a call (Chris Harville) @
1-800-RADIATOR. If not just dial the number and tell them that Chris from WHSE 95 said to give them a call for a great deal!!

We not only do just sell regular radiators, but carry a full line of racing radiators and intercoolers! We carry high end brands such as Koyorad, Behr, Nissens, and Delphi. So what are you waiting for? Give us a call! You won't regret it! Have a great one E90post!

-█--------█-
Appreciate 0