ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA

08-27-2017, 10:50 AM   #1
Bigredf80
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 Melbourne Red

2015 Individual Melbourne Red M3 with 5,500 KM for Sale

Good day everyone. As much as it pains me I have decided to part with my 2015 Individual Melbourne Red 6 speed manual transmission M3. With endless road construction, relentless ongoing heavy traffic congestion, many distracted and bad drivers and wild weather extremes I am just not getting the use out of it as evidenced by the 5,500 KM. on the vehicle, probably one of the lowest mileage 2015 F80's out there. I am the original owner of the vehicle and to the best of my knowledge it is the only Melbourne Red F80 in Canada. At a total original cost of over 90K$ the vehicle is loaded with the following: Premium Package, Executive Package, Technology Package, Connected Drivers Services, Adaptive M Suspension, Glass Sunroof, Carbon Fibre Trim, Convenience Telephony w/ Smartphone Connection and Speed Limit Info. The interior is Siverstone Full Merino Leather and the Melbourne Red exterior was a special order. Prior to delivery on June 28, 2015 the dealer installed Shark Exterior Paint Protection and the front end has Clearshield Film for extra protection. I also purchased a year of extended warranty at a horrendous additional cost of 3K$ so the vehicle is fully warranted to June 2020. Further installs include the wonderful Awron performance gauge, an excellent UUC short shifter kit, M Performance pedals, black exhaust tips, side markers, front grills, rear truck lid M3 badge and body matching Melbourne Red side reflectors. Being somewhat OCD, I've also added many small M logos and bits such as M hood and trunk roundels, M centre wheel caps, M tire valve covers, etc. throughout the outside and inside of the vehicle. I have been the only driver of the vehicle which has never seen snow, seldom seen rain and been garaged 99+% of the 2 years I have owned the car. I have had a very few number of front seat passengers from time to time but to this point no one has ridden in the back seats. The vehicle has had no accidents or damage, no scratches or marks, etc. I've attached a picture from Aug. 2015 and the vehicle looks just as good today. The selling price is 72K$ which I think is quite reasonable for this unique vehicle. Hey INDVDL///M / FMLYSDN are you in ??? One more fine car for the stable !!! For our American readers, the 72K$ CDN. translates to a very reasonable 58K$ USD at current exchange rates.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2017, 10:46 AM   #2
Parabolica
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: '18 M3 ZCP 6MT

Sounds like a great package with crazy low miles. Good luck with the sale!
Appreciate 0