BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

05-15-2017, 09:34 AM   #1
britboyindy
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4 AY

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD-I am putting up for sale my 2015 Austin Yellow M4 with Exec. Pkg (HUD, full leather, carbon interior etc) 6MT.

The car currently has 15,900 miles and is driven very rarely, used only on sunny weekends. Garaged and covered.

Condition is exemplary. The paintwork was recently prepped and ceramic coated. 19" VMR Flow Forged wheels in Gunmetal Grey were specially ordered and fitted with brand new Kumho Ecsta Sport tires. These both have less than 200 miles on them. The wheels fill the arches with no spacers needed.

The car rides on KW Club sport Coilovers with suspension code delete. Primary cats are removed and downpipes installed (original cats with sale). Exhaust flap control through trip computer selector.

JB4 stage one installed. Runs great with no issues.

The car is absolutely babied. The reason I am selling is that I came from a succession of three Lotus's (Elise, Exige, Evora) and I needed a vehicle with four useable seats. My circumstances have changed and I am looking to get back into a two seat sports car.

Currently it has 15,900 miles and will not be rising very much.

I do have another set of 18" wheels with decent tires that are negotiable with the sale, they could be used as a winter or track set?

The car is located just NE of Indianapolis. I will ship at the buyers expense as long as funds are cleared in my bank.

I am not interested in any low ball offers. I paid top dollar for this car because of its condition and have spent a significant sum since getting it the way it now is.

I can be reached at 317 654 3732 (call/text) or britboyindy@yahoo.com

Sold

Attached Images

Appreciate 0