Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

04-30-2017, 01:39 AM   #1
iamdabest1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 m3 dct

2017 bmw m4 Competition package !

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 860.00

Item Interest
Can't believe I'm letting go of this car and I absolutely LOVE it !! 81k msrp , added the oem carbon fiber spoiler /all season floor mats $600 value . This car is closer to 82k with the accessories. Black sapphire metallic on black interior .
This is a 36 month lease with 36k mile option so plenty of miles left to drive . $860 per month including taxes ...
The car still isn't full broken in yet as it only has 1100 miles . You can average 1000 miles per month till end of lease with 34 payments remaining .
Please note - I paid the extra fee for the full maintenance package so free brakes , rotors , oil , wiper blades all that stuff and it is in effect till the end of the lease .
A friend of mine -2 weeks after I got the m4 decided he wants out of his porsche and wants me to take it over at a great deal .
I paid 3,000 out of pocket to get into this car at this payment and am not asking back for any of it . All you pay is the transfer fee to bmw and any per diem for the month I paid .
Car is located in queens nyc by St. John's university.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0