BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar

BPM

04-25-2017, 11:45 AM   #1
thompsac25
Stance to make her dance
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3

FS: VisseO Tune2Air Bluetooth Adapter

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
FOR SALE: ViseeO Tune2Air Bluetooth Adapter for BMW

I used this for maybe 6 months at most in my weekend car 2011 M3. It is in perfect condition - still has the plastic shrink wrap on the device.

For those of you that don't know what this is for, I pulled the product description from Amazon:

The WMA3000B is a plug-and-play adapter designed for integrating wireless Bluetooth music streaming with the original USB/AUX iPod integration kit found in the glovebox. If your has this option then the WMA3000B will be compatible. Instead of manually plugging the iPod into the cable connected to the AUX/USB socket every time you enter the car, you instead connect the Tune2Air WMA3000B with integrated Y-Cable to the original AUX/USB sockets which you would have normally connected your OEM BMW/Mini iPod lead to. The Tune2Air is then left in the car permanently connected to the original iPod socket. Once the Tune2Air is connected to your car and paired with your iPhone/iPod, every time you re-enter the vehicle the Bluetooth connection will be established automatically, meaning that your full music library will be instantly accessible on your in-car iPod interface, without having to remove the phone from your bag/pocket and manually plugging into the cable. This allows for a much more enjoyable in-car music experience as you can simply get in and drive, without the risk of leaving the iPhone/iPod in the car after the journey.

Currently listed on Amazon for $89 plus shipping: https://www.amazon.com/Tune2Air-WMA3...words=WMA3000B

Willing to sell for SOLD!!!!

PM me if interested!

Last edited by thompsac25; 04-25-2017 at 05:44 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2017, 03:31 PM   #2
TigerTater
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2005 330i ZHP

pmed
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2017, 05:19 PM   #3
thompsac25
Stance to make her dance
Rep