BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!

03-13-2017, 07:47 PM   #1
iwentrogue
TNS
Rep
Drives: 2009 m3 DCT

Vorsteiner Wheels

So I had the unfortunate experience of cracking a set of rims down here on the beauty streets of San Diego, so I reluctantly went on the search for an upgrade. I contacted a vorsteiner rep and received an amazing deal on a set of VFF-101's a couple days later. Not having the wheels on for 4 days, I hit another pot hole and now two of my new wheels are bent and causing vibration issues above 70 MPH.

I reached out to vorsteiner customer service and boy, talk about customer service, they agreed to warranty one of the wheels and provide a deal on the other. Needless to say, I will be going back to them for all my wheel and diffuser needs.

Oh and the wheels are pretty freaking light (saved 24 lbs over my AG359's). This upgrade has been incredible as far as vehicle handling and feel and they look awesome! Its hard to find good customer service in the aftermarket industry but these dudes rock.

Sorry no pics, BMW has my car. Thats a whole other story.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2017, 07:49 PM   #2
vividracing
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

This is why we are one of the top Vorsteiner dealers in the country! Glad to see you are happy with the product AND the service! Feel free to reach out with anything you may need in the future.
Appreciate 0