BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

03-12-2017, 11:07 PM   #1
AbsolutHank
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS

WTT: 2016 Camaro SS - White/Red - Supercharged - Vossen Forged Wheels

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I suppose this is a little strange, but I've been thinking more and more about an M4, and I've noticed quite a few BMW owners over on the Camaro boards. I realize I would have to add cash to the deal, but just seeing what interest may be here.

First things first - my car is a 2016 Camaro SS with a manual transmission, purchased in April 2016. It's a 2SS package with Adrenaline Red interior. It also includes a moonroof, navigation, NPP, black bowties and a cargo net from the factory. It currently has 6998 miles.

I've added quite a few mods along the way. The most notable is the Magnuson Supercharger and Rotofab CAI. It's currently on the supplied Magnuson "Rotofab" tune, which keeps the Magnuson warranty intact. I have not yet dynoed the car, but Magnuson claims 550rwhp from this package. I've also installed a Flowmaster X Pipe, and removed the factory NPP to install Corsa Sport Axlebacks to help with the volume and sound quality.

As awesome as the Magnuson is, I've spent the most money on my 21" Vossen Forged HC-1 wheels! They truly are first class, and really set the car apart from the rest. They are 21x9.5 and 21x11 with Pirelli P Zero Nero GT 265/35R21 and 305/30R21 tires. I also installed new OEM TPMS. The wheels are brushed, and then finished in their transparent Dark Smoke finish. They're simply amazing in person, and compliment the white paint, black trim and red calipers perfectly.

I've lowered the car on BC Racing Coilovers and aligned it back to factory settings. I have it low, but can still navigate parking lots, driveways and speed bumps just fine.

I've also added the full Street Scene body kit and painted it gloss black to match the other factory trim. I installed the dark GM tail lights and plastidipped the trunk to mimic the original white SEMA display car. I relocated the SS badge and removed the Camaro flag emblem on the front fender. I installed GM Euro spec clear marker lights, and replaced those marker, tag and reverse light bulbs with LEDs. I painted the brake calipers red and added white Brembo decals. Rounding out the exterior mods is 20% window tint all around, and Suntek ClearBra on the front bumper, hood front fenders and rear rocker panels.

The interior is essentially stock. I did add GM Accessory Floor Mats and GM Adrenaline Red knee pads on the doors only (I have red pads for console but don't care for that look) The interior picture below does not reflect these mods - pictures upon request.

As far as pricing is concerned, I'm listing it at $47,500. I still have the stock machined gray split spokes, and if you'd prefer them, I'll knock $4000 off the asking price and sell them separately. The car has no scratches or dents, and has been my garaged toy. Only caught in rain once - will not disappoint in person. Also, have many stock parts to go with the car. I encourage you to check out my Instagram @AbsolutHank13 for more details of my build. PM for more details or pictures!

Appreciate 1
      03-13-2017, 03:53 PM   #2
horsepower_and_hounds
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Beautiful car
But there is something about a M4. I have a guy at work that has been spewing about a camaro. I printed the build specs and will pass it on in the morning. Any help to spread more M love
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2017, 07:11 PM   #3
AbsolutHank
Registered
Rep

Hey thanks man. I would appreciate that
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2017, 08:55 PM   #4
f80er
Banned
Rep
Drives: An M3

I think I saw you at Annapolis C&C a little while back.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2017, 10:15 PM   #5
AbsolutHank
Registered
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by f80er View Post
I think I saw you at Annapolis C&C a little while back.
Yeah man you absolutely did. Which car was yours? Seemed like at least 8 or 9 BMWs that morning.

I wanted to chat with the owner of the white/sakhir M4 before he left..I sorta fell in love with that car
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2017, 10:19 PM   #6
f80er
Banned
Rep
Drives: An M3

Yas M3...White M4 was Brian he's on here. Look in regional mid-Atlantic we all post there.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2017, 08:00 AM   #7
dantm3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsolutHank View Post
Yeah man you absolutely did. Which car was yours? Seemed like at least 8 or 9 BMWs that morning.

I wanted to chat with the owner of the white/sakhir M4 before he left..I sorta fell in love with that car
I was so close to pulling the trigger on a camaro at the end of last year but didn't because I was not 100% sold on it over waiting to get the right M3/m4. Any reason why you are wanting make the switch. I still go back and forth between the 2 cars but always tell myself to be patient and get the M3/m4....
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2017, 07:20 PM   #8
AbsolutHank
Registered
Rep

Not any real reason to be honest. I've had all domestic cars previously and just thinking real hard about buying my first BMW. I love the look of these cars too
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2017, 01:41 PM   #9
norcalcarguy
United_States
Rep
Drives: Boring 4 door

That is a sweet looking Camaro. It sounds like it is well equipped. I have no idea what they sell for but seems like a lot of car for the money. GLWS.
Appreciate 0