GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

03-09-2017, 08:38 PM   #1
Padfan9
Sergeant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition Coupe

Fs: Dinan M4 - Price Reduced

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am selling my pride and joy, my 2015 BMW M4 that I custom ordered just two years ago. This car was very special to me. I spent well over $30,000 in modifications, making it perfect in every way. It is time to say bye to this car as I need a four door or SUV. The car is in great condition, has never had an issue, and is an absolute BEAST. Anyone who has seen this car knows it's one of a kind. If you would like to see additional pictures, my car instagram is Dinanm4.

Asking Price: $56,795

It wouldn't let me put the price in the main section, sorry.

I am losing a lot of money on this asking price, but I would like to sell quickly as I already purchased my new car. I am motivated to sell, but will not haggle much at all. Yes, you can get this car stock for a little less, but you will pay 10's of thousands if you want it to look good. My car is good to go as is, you won't have to spend another dollar. PM me if interested.

List of MODS:

Dinan stage 2 Tune (550HP/559TQ, covered under bmw factory warranty)

Klassen M52R 19" Forged Wheels (front 19x9.5 ET20, rear 19x11 ET40)

Bridgestone potenza RE11 tires (front 265/35/19, rear 305/30/19)

KW Height adjustable springs (lowered 1")

M Performance Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler

M performance gloss black side grilles

M performance gloss black side vents

M performance kidney grill

M performance carbon fiber console trim

M Performance carbon fiber shift knob

M Performance carbon fiber steering wheel insert

M Performance stainless steel pedals

Paint matched bumper reflectors (front)

Russo red calipers (custom but same ///M logo and quality as

OEM)

C quartz coating over entire car, including wheels.

Coding (list of items can be sent to you, but they include euro mdm mode, seatbelt chime delete, and race mode break lights)

Red painted ///M engine cover

Attached Images

'22 F92 M8 Competition Coupe - Frozen Brilliant White | 8 Speed DCT | Sakhir Orange/Black Full Leather | M Perf CF Exterior Package | M Perf. CF Exhaust | BBS FI-R 21" Wheels |

Last edited by Padfan9; 03-09-2017 at 08:39 PM.. Reason: Needed to add price
Appreciate 1
      03-09-2017, 08:50 PM   #2
dr.mba
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 F. Grey M3 ZCP

AMAZING car! good luck with your sale. What did you switch to?

M
      03-09-2017, 10:36 PM   #3
Padfan9
Sergeant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.mba View Post
AMAZING car! good luck with your sale. What did you switch to?

M
Thanks it's a surprise

'22 F92 M8 Competition Coupe - Frozen Brilliant White | 8 Speed DCT | Sakhir Orange/Black Full Leather | M Perf CF Exterior Package | M Perf. CF Exhaust | BBS FI-R 21" Wheels |
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2017, 11:21 PM   #4
sainsley
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw m3

Nice car, does the AWE exhaust come with it or no?
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2017, 02:02 AM   #5
sdshah
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F85 | Panamera GTS

What are the options and miles?
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2017, 04:41 PM   #6
Paz1
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 m3

Miles ?!
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2017, 09:39 PM   #7
Padfan9
Sergeant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sainsley View Post
Nice car, does the AWE exhaust come with it or no?
Everything but the awe exhaust and diffuser is on the car.

Appreciate 0
      03-12-2017, 12:35 AM   #8
TurboM
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F82 M4 ZCP

Love the car and GLWS. I would elaborate a bit further on what the warranty implications are with Dinan parts though, just so a potential buyer has all the right info and there is no confusion
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2017, 02:10 PM   #9
Padfan9
Sergeant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboM View Post
Love the car and GLWS. I would elaborate a bit further on what the warranty implications are with Dinan parts though, just so a potential buyer has all the right info and there is no confusion
Dude... there are no warranty implications, I have triple checked and if Bmw does not cover the warranty, Dinan will step in and cover it. In the history of the Dinan tune, no car has ever had an issue, ever. It is a very safe tune and most M4 owners have much more dangerous tunes with more power and still rarely have I ever even seen an issue there. This is a non issue. Thank you for your concern though.

Appreciate 1
BMWZ41909.50
      03-13-2017, 03:56 PM   #10
horsepower_and_hounds
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Beautiful car and even more beautiful city..... GLWS!
Appreciate 1
Padfan9808.00
      03-16-2017, 07:25 PM   #11
Who's on first
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A-10C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padfan9 View Post
Quote:
Dude... there are no warranty implications, I have triple checked and if Bmw does not cover the warranty, Dinan will step in and cover it. In the history of the Dinan tune, no car has ever had an issue, ever. It is a very safe tune and most M4 owners have much more dangerous tunes with more power and still rarely have I ever even seen an issue there. This is a non issue. Thank you for your concern though.
Dude... you're still wrong. You state, very straight forward, BMW COVERS DINAN.

They DO NOT. If and/or when BMW denies the claim, then Dinan steps in... DIRECTLY from Dinan's Website:

The installation of Dinan Performance Products and systems may affect the vehicle manufacturer?s new car limited warranty. The vehicle manufacturer?s new car limited warranty may not apply to modifications to a vehicle or the installation of any performance accessories or components attached to the vehicle which substantially alter the original engineering and/or operating specifications or which result in damage to other original vehicle manufacturer?s components.

All we are saying is, state the facts in the ad, not what you "think" is true.

Yes, everything you say about it being safe, and Dinan standing behind their product, is without question.

Just don't tell potential buyers that BMW covers any issues. When they very clearly, and have in the past, passed the buck to Dinan.

That would be a worrisome position for some buyers new to BMW/Dinan.

If your statement is not a warranty implication, then you need a dictionary.

Here's your statement:

List of MODS:

Dinan stage 2 Tune (550HP/559TQ, covered under bmw factory warranty
Appreciate 1
      03-16-2017, 07:39 PM   #12
S65V8
*_*
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...

Appreciate 2
aajjcc425.00
      03-17-2017, 06:14 PM   #13
Padfan9
Sergeant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who's on first View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padfan9 View Post
Quote:
Dude... you're still wrong. You state, very straight forward, BMW COVERS DINAN.

They DO NOT. If and/or when BMW denies the claim, then Dinan steps in... DIRECTLY from Dinan's Website:

The installation of Dinan Performance Products and systems may affect the vehicle manufacturer?s new car limited warranty. The vehicle manufacturer?s new car limited warranty may not apply to modifications to a vehicle or the installation of any performance accessories or components attached to the vehicle which substantially alter the original engineering and/or operating specifications or which result in damage to other original vehicle manufacturer?s components.

All we are saying is, state the facts in the ad, not what you "think" is true.

Yes, everything you say about it being safe, and Dinan standing behind their product, is without question.

Just don't tell potential buyers that BMW covers any issues. When they very clearly, and have in the past, passed the buck to Dinan.

That would be a worrisome position for some buyers new to BMW/Dinan.

If your statement is not a warranty implication, then you need a dictionary.

Here's your statement:

List of MODS:

Dinan stage 2 Tune (550HP/559TQ, covered under bmw factory warranty
Ok, so why exactly are you debating warranty coverage? Who cares if Bmw or Dinan cover it, the tune is covered under a warranty, period. Thank you.

Appreciate 2
BMWZ41909.50