Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

07-30-2016, 04:08 AM   #1
BMWKLR
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: white m235 cp RED w/gray pop

If you have an M3 and want an M2.

Hey guys, thought I would put this feeler out there and let fate take its course. If it happens I get an M3, If it dosent, then I get the M2. I currently have a M235 and have an M2 on order with production number in hand. The Status is order accepted waiting to go to 01 or start of production. Although I will buy the M2 when the time comes, I still would prefer the 4 doors of the M3. I would like to find someone who has an M3 who is willing to trade with me instead of, 1.Taking the HIT on the dealer trade in and 2. then possibly paying a premium on a car that is sold out for quite a while. I myself have placed the deposit over 18 months ago to secure the first build-able position. There was no desire to get the first demo car they were getting for it was that turquoise blue color. Not interested in black sapphire. Let me know if you fall in this category. Im in South Florida. The M2 has been ordered in white with the executive package and DCT(automatic). I believe changes to this order can be made before it goes into production. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2016, 07:27 AM   #2
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Round n' Round

Garage List
If i was in your shoes i would cancel your order with the dealer and purchase an m3.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2016, 07:43 AM   #3
chillindrdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: anything with 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post
If i was in your shoes i would cancel your order with the dealer and purchase an m3.
this!

or.

maybe assume my M3 lease?
      07-30-2016, 07:49 AM   #4
Oliver Queen
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 YMB/SO M3, 2016 F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillindrdude View Post
this!

or.

maybe assume my M3 lease?
or

maybe mine
2015 ML63 AMG
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2016, 07:51 AM   #5
chillindrdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: anything with 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kara Zor-El View Post
or

maybe mine
get out of here, i was first.
      07-30-2016, 10:36 PM   #6
togepi
Private
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWKLR View Post
Hey guys, thought I would put this feeler out there and let fate take its course. If it happens I get an M3, If it dosent, then I get the M2. I currently have a M235 and have an M2 on order with production number in hand. The Status is order accepted waiting to go to 01 or start of production. Although I will buy the M2 when the time comes, I still would prefer the 4 doors of the M3. I would like to find someone who has an M3 who is willing to trade with me instead of, 1.Taking the HIT on the dealer trade in and 2. then possibly paying a premium on a car that is sold out for quite a while. I myself have placed the deposit over 18 months ago to secure the first build-able position. There was no desire to get the first demo car they were getting for it was that turquoise blue color. Not interested in black sapphire. Let me know if you fall in this category. Im in South Florida. The M2 has been ordered in white with the executive package and DCT(automatic). I believe changes to this order can be made before it goes into production. Thanks
If this doesn't work out and you want to sell your allocation for the low low let me know
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2016, 10:26 PM   #7
BMWKLR
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: white m235 cp RED w/gray pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by togepi View Post
If this doesn't work out and you want to sell your allocation for the low low let me know
Did you change your mind for an m3 also?
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2016, 11:19 PM   #8
togepi
Private
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWKLR View Post
Did you change your mind for an m3 also?
Not yet - not a fan of the M2 interior, but also not a fan of spending 70k+ OTD on a M3. But M3 > M4 for me if I get there. I might as well just get an E46 and call it a day

Should have an allocation in Sept for the M2 but I may(?) pass on it
Appreciate 0