BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar

European Auto Source (EAS)

05-11-2016, 11:36 PM   #1
Hujan
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

VPH-900 Lithium battery (BNIB)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
For sale is a brand-new, in-box VPH-900 battery from Voltphreaks. You can read up on the battery here:

https://p10.secure.hostingprod.com/@...products_id=80

The battery weighs around 7 lbs. No, that is not a misprint. It's amazing how light it is. It is the absolute best battery you can buy for our car. Run a search on the forums and you will see that everyone who has one reports absolutely flawless performance. The best part is that it shaves ~55 lbs. off the OEM battery.

This battery comes with SAE terminals so it is completely plug and play with the OEM setup. Also included is a remote on/off switch so you can kill the battery without having to disconnect the connectors.

Why am I selling? This has been sitting in my home office for awhile now and with all my work and home commitments these days, I don't have the time or patience to try and find or make a bracket to run it. I figure I might as well sell this to someone who can put it to good use.

These batteries retail for $1,100 from VPH. I am offering a $100 discount to buy the battery from me. I have a stellar iTrader rating and anyone that has done business with me will attest that I go above and beyond.

At this time, pricing is firm and low-ballers will be ignored. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Hujan; 05-26-2016 at 01:23 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2016, 01:23 AM   #2
Hujan
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Sold.
Appreciate 0