BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

BPM

04-04-2015, 06:29 PM   #1
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)

Spa Treatment

Treated my car to its 3+ hour, by hand, spa treatment that it receives every 3-6 months…then went on to a photo shoot of 4 M3's, including rolling shots - but I'm still waiting for those professional pictures. Here's what it looked like, ready for the shoot!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-04-2015, 06:51 PM   #2
RoshDawg
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 / 991 / Tundra

Wow your car is gorgeous. Red e90 with zcp is very rare!
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2015, 06:53 PM   #3
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoshDawg View Post
Wow your car is gorgeous. Red e90 with zcp is very rare!
Thank you! Honestly, my pics suck lol … if you like these, I think the ones from the photographer would blow your mind away. I took a quick glance before I left and I was ecstatic!
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2015, 01:16 PM   #4
RoshDawg
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SerieStud View Post
Thank you! Honestly, my pics suck lol … if you like these, I think the ones from the photographer would blow your mind away. I took a quick glance before I left and I was ecstatic!
Awesome when will you be posting those?
Did they do a full paint correction with a buffing tool too? I don't see any swirls on your ride at all
I'm excited to see the M3 I bought (out of state for another month) and give it a nice spa treatment myself!
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2015, 01:21 PM   #5
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoshDawg View Post
Awesome when will you be posting those?
Did they do a full paint correction with a buffing tool too? I don't see any swirls on your ride at all
I'm excited to see the M3 I bought (out of state for another month) and give it a nice spa treatment myself!
The photographer said it would take him a couple of days to upload them and make them available - as soon as I get my hands on them I'll post them. The best part were the rolling shots!

Believe it or not, no, I haven't had paint correction done on this car. It still has the typical BMW orange peel, and in person, if you get your eyes to the paint, you can see the usual micro swirls that all cars have. The paint is in excellent shape and this color does a great job at looking great without much effort.

I bet you're excited. My car was a garage queen for the first owner, and I purchased it out of state as well, and enjoyed the 18-hour drive home
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2015, 02:50 PM   #6
RoshDawg
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
The photographer said it would take him a couple of days to upload them and make them available - as soon as I get my hands on them I'll post them. The best part were the rolling shots!

Believe it or not, no, I haven't had paint correction done on this car. It still has the typical BMW orange peel, and in person, if you get your eyes to the paint, you can see the usual micro swirls that all cars have. The paint is in excellent shape and this color does a great job at looking great without much effort.

I bet you're excited. My car was a garage queen for the first owner, and I purchased it out of state as well, and enjoyed the 18-hour drive home
Do you still have your 1M, or did you trade it in for the M3? Pics of the two together would be so awesome! I'm sure the photographer could also adjust the color of the cars to match. Man that would be something.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2015, 03:46 PM   #7
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoshDawg
Quote:

Do you still have your 1M, or did you trade it in for the M3? Pics of the two together would be so awesome! I'm sure the photographer could also adjust the color of the cars to match. Man that would be something.
Sold the 1M many cars ago...I have automotive ADD ... but this one seems like a keeper for a while. Love this car!
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2015, 03:03 PM   #8
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep

Not sure if the resolution will preserve, since I'm posting from my cell, but here are some of the pics from the shoot
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-17-2015, 03:04 PM   #9
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep

Mobile app doesn't like me uploading 4 pics, and repeats the third one...here's the fourth one:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0