E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2006 BMW 325i with Sport & Cold Weather packages, silver, 18" wheels, 6sp, 60k miles

06-14-2014, 05:41 PM   #1
jet987
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 Mazda MX5 Miata Club/BBS

Garage List
2017 BMW 230I  [0.00]
2006 BMW 325i with Sport & Cold Weather packages, silver, 18" wheels, 6sp, 60k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 13,500.00

Item Interest
I'm selling my 2006 BMW 325i in very good condition, $13500 firm, 60,500 miles, titanium silver exterior, black interior, Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, 6-speed manual transmission, dark brown wood trim, leatherette seats. EPA 20 city 30 highway.

Selling because I don't drive as much since I live in the city near public transportation, thus the low mileage. I'm the original and only owner of the car, always garaged when at home, waxed/detailed 3 times per year, washed frequently, paint still has a mirror-like finish, car looks new inside and out as you can see in the photos. No accidents, no damage, no rust, no corrosion. I'm a nonsmoker, never smoked in. Almost all highway miles, never raced and never abused. Maintenance done on time, I have all maintenance records, serviced at Perillo BMW in Chicago when it was under warranty, R&N Bavarian after warranty expired. All receipts will be given to the new owner....60k service done May, 2014. No defects, no leaks, no repairs needed, all maintenance up to date, last oil change was at 57k miles, I've change the oil every 10k miles which is more conservative than the 15k interval recommended in the owner's manual. I bought the car new Feb.2006, the 4-year factory warranty has expired.

Issues, all minor: Bumpers have tiny nicks that I've filled in with OEM touch-up paint (included), not visible unless you look close within a foot away (not visible in the pics, too small to notice). They're nothing like a typical Chicago car, mine is always parked in my garage when at home and rarely parked on the street. Driver's seat has couple of surface tears from wear in the thigh support bolster, not felt when sitting on the seat. Slight 1/8" surface crack in center of windshield caused by a flying rock on the highway, barely noticeable, been there for 2 years and hasn't expanded.

Changes from stock:

1. Replaced stock wheels and tires with a custom set, bought them new for $1500 in 2009: Rota Torque wheels, with Goodyear F1 All Seasons, 255/35-18 rear, 225/40-18 front, the tires are suitable year round even in light snow but wouldn't drive in deep snow. They're much lighter in weight than the stock wheels and ride much smoother than the stock run-flat tires on the Sport package which aren't included. The wheel/tire size is a recommended upgrade size from tirerack, they fit perfectly flush with the fenders without rubbing. Wheels/tires have 30,000 miles on them, tires have about 50% tread left, wheels have slight curb rash from the local car wash, visible only if you look up close.

2. OEM chrome exhaust tips from BMW, they slid right over the stock pipes without any other modification.

3. Debadged the "325i" emblem off the rear for a cleaner look, emblem comes with the car if you want to put it back on.

4. M shift knob from previous generation 3-series, a screw-on knob that's shorter than the stock knob, which is also included. Due to the shorter knob height, shifter movement is shorter and quicker.

5. OEM all-weather rubber floor mats for front, back, and trunk (carpet mats not included). Slime kit with air compressor to fix a flat tire (never used). Blackberry Bluetooth adapter, placed in center armrest storage, to wirelessly connect cell phone to speakers to play music, works great with my Samsung Galaxy S4. Homemade rubber floor jack adapter to lift the car with a jack at any of the 4 corners.

$13500 FIRM. Cash or cashier's check, transaction will be done at Chase Bank where I have an account. Title is clear in my name without a lien, not salvaged and not rebuilt. Feel free to take it to a mechanic to get it inspected, your cost though. I'm in Chicago, near-northwest side, no delivery. PM me if interested.

Attached Images

Last edited by jet987; 06-14-2014 at 05:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2014, 07:51 PM   #2
ArtVandelay
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Good price and nice thorough ad!
Appreciate 0