E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2009 328 Touring for sale

05-30-2014, 12:18 PM   #1
willc
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2002tii

2009 328 Touring for sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 16,900.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
The Car:
2009 328 touring
Black with chestnut (I believe it’s called) interior
Current mileage 93k and slowly climbing
Full BMW warranty AND maintenance plan up to 100k miles or through Dec 2015
VIN: WBAUT935229a190845

Options:
Full sport suspension
Sport paddle shift steering wheel
Power heated sport seats with memory
Auto dimming mirrors
Bluetooth with voice control
Adaptive, self-leveling bi-xenon headlights
Homelink garage door opener
Staggered 17” sport wheels…225/45-17 front 255/40-17 rear

History and Service info:
I purchased the car in Aug 2011 with 26k miles on it from Sterling BMW in Newport Beach. The car was a corporate lease for a BMW employee prior to my ownership. At the time I purchased the car I extended the warranty and maintenance plan to 100k miles using a factory BMW plan, not aftermarket. I have had the car serviced at SouthBay BMW. Because all I have to pay is a $50 deductible to take the car in I have been very meticulous about the service. Every scheduled service has been completed on time or slightly early including the 100k fluid change that is recommended. I just got the car back yesterday after spending a chunk of change having the coolant, power steering, and differential fluids changed per recommendations (not covered under the factory maintenance plan). Both the warranty and maintenance plan are fully transferable.

Non-maintenance items replaced under warranty:
Left rear wheel bearing
Both intake and exhaust vanos solenoids
All six coils

Condition:
The car is damn near perfect aside from the following items (also shown in the pictures below).

Unraveling seam on drivers seat. The stitching has come undone in the corner (about an inch long)

Minor paint cracking on left rear corner of bumper. The result of my neighbor and I both rolling into each other backing out of our driveways on the way to work (real sitcom type shit).

Minor clearcoat peal on front right corner of airdam. The result of running over stucco lathe on PCH one morning and my dad doing me a “favor” and having a bumper guy touch up the spot while I was out of town.

I’m asking $16,900 because of the condition and existing warranty but am open to offers that are reasonable.

Please email me with any questions or specific picture requests. Car is located in Manhattan Beach

Thanks everyone

Wlcrigger AT Yahoo DOT com

Front

rear-hatch

cabin

driv-hood

driv-inside

paint-spider

front-clear-coat

Last edited by willc; 05-31-2014 at 02:25 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2014, 04:12 PM   #2
willc
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2002tii

Nothing?
Appreciate 0