E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > e90 335i monaco blue sports/prem 6mt 58k miles still under cpo

Closed Thread

05-29-2014, 01:15 PM   #1
stren
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

e90 335i monaco blue sports/prem 6mt 58k miles still under cpo

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 22.00

Item Interest
Haven't bought a new car yet, so this has to wait until I do, but that looks likely in the next week or three.

This is a never modded 2008 monaco blue N54 with mostly highway miles. I bought the car under CPO with 9K miles on it and have babied it since. Always garaged and it's still under that warranty until mid july so you can be sure there is nothing wrong with the car. Maintenance always at BMW Encinitas.

Sport, Premium and Comfort Access options. Black leather interior, moon roof, split 60/40 seats.

Tires are almost new - michelin pilot sport RFT all around. Brakes have plenty of life left. Turbos and vacuum lines were replaced at ~50K, water pump at ~55K, cracked vent case at ~40K, HPFP twice (but not recently - new part number seemed to fix any problems), walnut blast at ~38K. The clutch is not slipping, but is the original.

Some minor curb rash on the rims that might be fixable (I haven't asked but I'm assuming) and two minor paint issues that I'm in the process of touching up and buffing out.

Photos to come tomorrow after I give it a wash Would make a lovely single turbo upgrade car if you're into that otherwise it's had nearly everything replaced that could go wrong.

Location North San Diego
Asking price $22K OBO

Last edited by stren; 05-29-2014 at 05:37 PM..
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread