THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Commercial Classifieds Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons .::REMUS M235i Exhaust::.

05-28-2014, 02:49 PM   #1
RemusUSA
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: One of each

.::REMUS M235i Exhaust::.

Hi all BMW enthusiasts,

This is Jeff from REMUS USA. We are the official North American distributor for REMUS exhaust. REMUS systems are manufactured in Austria of the highest quality materials, offering substantial weight savings as well as power and torque gains. All Remus stainless products are made of T304 stainless steel for the body and tubing and T416/441 stainless steel for the tips.

With great pleasure, we are presenting our latest sport exhaust development for the BMW F22 M235i to our worldwide audience. Due to the high demand and positive feedback we received after posting our YouTube sound video, we decided to join the 2addicts forum to provide all the necessary information in regards to our latest BMW applications.

This application fits all BMW 2 Series F22 Coupe, 2014=> 235i 3.0l 326HP
We have various options for different budgets. Here are the links to our website that lists all the different packages.
AXLE-BACK SYSTEM
CAT-BACK SYSTEM
TURBO-BACK SYSTEM
STREET RACE TIP SET
BLACK STREET RACE TIP SET

This post is mainly for general information and Q/A of our M235i exhaust. Feel free to purchase from any vendor/dealer that you feel the most comfortable with or from us.

For more information, please PM or contact me through the info below.

REMUS Exhaust Systems
Jeff Li
Email: sales.remususa@gmail.com
1365 63rd Street Emeryville, CA. 94608
t. +1 510 595 3300 f. +1 510 595 3304
www.remususa.com|Facebook

Last edited by RemusUSA; 05-28-2014 at 03:05 PM..
Appreciate 0