E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2003 BMW 540i M-Sport Navigation Clean Title Topaz Blue Cold Weather

05-20-2014, 12:26 AM   #1
LM92
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i

2003 BMW 540i M-Sport Navigation Clean Title Topaz Blue Cold Weather

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 8,200.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
2003 BMW 540i M-Sport
129K Original Miles
Clean Title
4.4L V8 Engine
Automatic Transmission

Topaz Blue Color
Navigation
Front/Back Parking Sensors
M-Tech Package
Sport Package
Premium Package
Rear Sunshades
Sport Heated Leather Seats
Premium Sound System
Xenon Headlights

Up for sale is a well maintained 03 BMW 540i luxury sedan. The vehicle has been made and assembled entirely in Germany. This is a great performing vehicle which comes with a tuned engine/drivetrain included in the M-Sport Package. It comes with a rare color combination, Topaz Blue exterior and black leather interior which gives the car a very unique look. Being a late 2003 E39 (which is the last production year for this body style) and having the M-Sport Package makes this car that highly preferable 5 series that everybody is searching for.
This vehicle has original 129K miles and is mechanically sound. The transmission and engine have been serviced regularly and have zero issue. There is absolutely no oil leaks coming from this car. The oil has recently been changed and the brakes have been done as well. The suspension is crisp and solid and steering is tight.
Overall the interior and exterior are in a very good condition. The exterior contains very few minor door dings from daily use and the interior has no scratches or tears in the seats. A/C works great. All power windows and doors work good as well.

My asking price is $8,200

If you have any questions feel free to contact me via email or call/text at (916) 533-4999.

Thanks for looking

Appreciate 0
      05-22-2014, 11:21 AM   #2
LM92
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i

Bump... Or Best Offer
Appreciate 0