E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS 2006 330i

05-19-2014, 09:27 AM   #1
colin86325
Registered
Rep
Drives: 006 30i

FS 2006 330i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 13.00

Item Interest
Your chance to own this beautiful E90 3-Series BMW. This is the lone model year with the normally aspirated 3-liter 255HP engine, specially made for this car and with the wonderful inline-6 reliability and amazing smoothness in power delivery that BMW is famous for. I'm only the second owner of this car and it has been almost solely an in-town commuter car, hence the low mileage of 92,000. This vehicle has been impeccably maintained through the years, and has so many more years to give. Check out the Consumer Reports articles on the 2006 3-Series to see how reliable they've been!

Some features of the car include: Automatic Transmission, Heated Seats, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Dual Power Seats with Memory, Glass Roof (electrical), Cruise Control, CD Player, Burl Walnut Trim, Rain Sensor, Headlight Cleaning System.

My car has never been modified, and has had no accidents, dings, or stories. The car has never been smoked in and has tiny superficial scratches only. The tires were recently replaced and are nearly new.

The car color is Sparkling Graphite Metallic, an understated yet elegant color with a light grey (Dakota) leather interior. This must be seen in person to appreciate. Interior is in excellent condition, as expected with so few miles, and is nearly pristine. Come have a look at your next new car! I would like to keep this car but having 5 cars presents a parking problem for me.

Asking $13,500 but reasonable offers will be considered.
Car is located in Glen Mills, Pa

Contact Colin at 714 3 two 3 two 086

Appreciate 0
      07-01-2014, 06:36 PM   #2
colin86325
Registered
Rep
Drives: 006 30i

Car is now priced below KBB value at $12,250.
I recently had the car evaluated at Bimmerworks. Here's a copy of the detailed inspection report:
http://bit.ly/1lbRg5H
Appreciate 0