Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

05-15-2014, 01:44 PM   #1
Damasconian
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Black with Silver wheels?

I have spent a lot of time online looking for pictures of a Sapphire Black M3/M4 with the lighter silver wheel combo. The only ones I found were on this site, but the car's moving and its not a clear still shot.

Can any lovers of Black cars with silver wheels help me out on this? I really put in the work but came up with nothing. Order is placed with my local BMW facility, but Id like to reconfirm my original configuration with a real picture. Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2014, 08:20 PM   #2
Greenspotpop
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Manual M3 and Manual Gallardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damasconian View Post
I have spent a lot of time online looking for pictures of a Sapphire Black M3/M4 with the lighter silver wheel combo. The only ones I found were on this site, but the car's moving and its not a clear still shot.

Can any lovers of Black cars with silver wheels help me out on this? I really put in the work but came up with nothing. Order is placed with my local BMW facility, but Id like to reconfirm my original configuration with a real picture. Thanks in advance.
I also got this combo as well, Sapphire with the 19" silver rims (19" Black or Silver only options in Canada), although after some driving over the break-in period, I plan to put on my previous 20" used HRE Silver P43's Silver Brushed from my old E90 M3 if they fit.

Cheers!
Appreciate 0