E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > FS: Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust SS for 335i N54 (2 days only in LA)

04-20-2014, 06:37 PM   #1
jyeah
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 335i

FS: Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust SS for 335i N54 (2 days only in LA)

Hi All,

I've decided to put my Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust SS version for sale for the next 2 days only at $2,000 (I bought it for $3,000 after this years price increase).

You can read my thread on why I'm selling it over on the Modifications board. In short, it's too loud for me and drones with my AT.

The exhaust is less than 2 months old, with less than 1000 miles put on it. I purchased it from EAS so you can verify with them as well.

It is in near perfect condition and the whole evolution system is professionally TIG welded together, so this will only be sold as a full system.

If I can't sell it for the next 2 days, I will be welding the stock mid-pipes with it and keeping the exhaust.

PM me if you're interested. Please don't waste your time or mine. Thanks!

Local pickup only in LA.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2014, 02:46 PM   #2
lfelunden
Banned
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 F10

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyeah View Post
Hi All,

I've decided to put my Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust SS version for sale for the next 2 days only at $2,000 (I bought it for $3,000 after this years price increase).

You can read my thread on why I'm selling it over on the Modifications board. In short, it's too loud for me and drones with my AT.

The exhaust is less than 2 months old, with less than 1000 miles put on it. I purchased it from EAS so you can verify with them as well.

It is in near perfect condition and the whole evolution system is professionally TIG welded together, so this will only be sold as a full system.

If I can't sell it for the next 2 days, I will be welding the stock mid-pipes with it and keeping the exhaust.

PM me if you're interested. Please don't waste your time or mine. Thanks!

Local pickup only in LA.

Hey man, still got this? If yes - PM me a price + shipping to Denmark, Copenhagen!
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2014, 01:19 AM   #3
autoart
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i e90 M/ 22 X3

Are you going to sell the mid-pipe?
Appreciate 0