Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

02-28-2014, 12:52 PM   #1
hoffa3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 AW/SO

19' wheel option differences

hello,

so I cant seem to find real pictures of the 2 different 19'' wheel options? does anyone have some?

the german brochure shows the silver option and a silver/black option.

is the 2 tone considered the "black wheel" in the USA list of options?

thanks.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 01:37 PM   #2
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Did you ? They are plastered all over the place.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 02:04 PM   #3
hoffa3
Private First Class
Rep

I did.. I just don't know which are the actual ones. the 2 toned or the all black(titanium) wheels that are plastered everywhere.

I know how the silver look. these seem to be the nicest.

but the ones on the show cars which are a darker grey look mean and would like those but are not being sold as an option
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 02:44 PM   #4
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffa3 View Post
I did.. I just don't know which are the actual ones. the 2 toned or the all black(titanium) wheels that are plastered everywhere.

I know how the silver look. these seem to be the nicest.

but the ones on the show cars which are a darker grey look mean and would like those but are not being sold as an option
The wheels on the show car are the actual two-tone wheels.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 03:20 PM   #5
hoffa3
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post

but I read some where here on the forums that they were not.. that the show car wheels were actually a 3rd wheel not being sold in the states, they were basically 1 color through out but a dark grey, like a titanium tint.

not sure if that was discussed and confirmed though.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 04:09 PM   #6
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffa3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post

but I read some where here on the forums that they were not.. that the show car wheels were actually a 3rd wheel not being sold in the states, they were basically 1 color through out but a dark grey, like a titanium tint.

not sure if that was discussed and confirmed though.
The two tone black/silver wheels and the all silver wheels pictured on all of the car show ///M's are the available 19" options.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2014, 07:23 AM   #7
F10DubaiM5
Sakhir Orange M5
Rep
Drives: F10 - Sakhir Orange - M5.

F30 - 19 inch rim option

Hi Guys,

New to this forum, ive had an F30 335 for a short while now, have decided that I just cant look at it anymore with the stock 18inch rims it came with. Its a sport line FYI - White, with black tints all around and Red interior. Great Spec.

But now I will be changing my rims - tried some on and have realised that I will most probably have to put lowering springs on the car too as the gap was still to 'shopper' happy. Will try and upload pics on here just need to see how I do this. Obviously opinions will fly around - its cool we have our owns tastes.

Has anyone lowered the f30 yet? Did you use Eibach springs? Did you also change shocks? Im not feeling changing shocks really as too much hassle - just want the car to look 'harder'

Turns our my pics are too large - frustrating. The rims are basically 19inch black CSL rims which will go on the car
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2014, 07:27 AM   #8
F10DubaiM5
Sakhir Orange M5
Rep
Drives: F10 - Sakhir Orange - M5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30Dubai335 View Post
Hi Guys,

New to this forum, ive had an F30 335 for a short while now, have decided that I just cant look at it anymore with the stock 18inch rims it came with. Its a sport line FYI - White, with black tints all around and Red interior. Great Spec.

But now I will be changing my rims - tried some on and have realised that I will most probably have to put lowering springs on the car too as the gap was still to 'shopper' happy. Will try and upload pics on here just need to see how I do this. Obviously opinions will fly around - its cool we have our owns tastes.

Has anyone lowered the f30 yet? Did you use Eibach springs? Did you also change shocks? Im not feeling changing shocks really as too much hassle - just want the car to look 'harder'

Turns our my pics are too large - frustrating. The rims are basically 19inch black CSL rims which will go on the car
pic
Attached Images

Appreciate 0