F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > FS: Laser Interceptor Dual, v8.7 heads, v8.14 CPU
proTUNING Freaks

01-01-2014, 07:08 PM   #1
jimf15e
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 E92 M3

FS: Laser Interceptor Dual, v8.7 heads, v8.14 CPU

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 375.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
FS: Laser Interceptor Dual, v8.7 heads, v8.14 CPU

Up for sale is a working, good condition Laser Interceptor Dual. I won't go into too many details on the specs of this model - if you're shopping for one you likely know exactly what it can do. However, for those advanced users who are interested in the specifics, this is a LI Dual with version 8.7 standard heads (horizontally polarized for horizontal installs). The heads are the older style, slightly wider and without the detachable DIN cords. The CPU is the newest hardware version 8, has been updated with version 8.14 firmware, and has the stock "Super Clear with Welcome" voice pack. The jammer works perfectly, and the photo shows a screenshot of the firmware update and settings. It's currently set up as a dual but add in 2 more heads and you have a quad - front/rear protection or bulletproof front protection.

The picture shows everything that's included. It's been removed from my car so a lot of the installation hardware isn't available. It does come with the following:

2x receiver/transmitter heads
1x CPU
users manual
bubble level
wiring harness

Note: the heads have had the wires clipped to a shorter length, approximately 10 feet. However, you can use a standard 6-conductor phone cord as an extension cable if needed. I'm including two RJ-12 inline couplers to use if you need to extend them. Depending on the cable you use you may need to flip the RJ-12 plugs using a crimping tool. You also can buy a full installation kit from Laser Interceptor USA to replace the missing hardware. If you choose to have it professionally installed they'll take care of all the hardware for you anyway, so nothing lost there.

Direct from LI USA, the CPU alone lists for $200 plus shipping, and the full set is $549. I'm asking $375 plus shipping. Paypal only please. Thanks and Happy New Year!

(Sold) 2006 BMW 330i/Jet Black/Black
(Sold) 2005 Audi S4/Moro Blue/Black
Appreciate 0