E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Front Fog Light Malfunction - help please

11-07-2013, 01:36 PM   #1
Rifta
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i GC

Front Fog Light Malfunction - help please

A few weeks ago I sideswiped a curb at around 50mph and ended up puncturing both of my right side tires and having to also get my front right wheel replaced as well. I was close to an exxon so I parked it int there and decided to have them replace the parts as well. I went to go pick it up the next day and as soon as I turned the car on, the "Front Fog Light Malfunction" light came on. There is no visible damage to the lower bumper area or to the fog light, so I dont think I hit my light when I hit the curb. I really never use my fog lights, in fact, im not even sure how to turn them on. Is there either an easy way to fix the fog light or an easy way to make it so that the message doesnt come on every time I turn on my car?

Car info:
2008 BMW 335i
Sport Package
Cold Weather
Navigation

Thanks in advance.

*EDIT*
I just figured out how to turn the fog lights on and I confirmed that my right front fog light is not working. So I guess now the questions is how to replace it. Is it possible to do myself?

Last edited by Rifta; 11-07-2013 at 06:54 PM..
Appreciate 0