E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Coding for turn signal bulb in Cleveland

09-25-2013, 05:07 PM   #1
Desborough
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Dinan

Coding for turn signal bulb in Cleveland

Hey Guys,
I am sending my headlights away to Oneighty in Brooklyn to have them rebuilt and painted inside. I need to have the amber turn signal bulb shut off in the coding to only operate when the turn signal stalk is activated. Other than that it needs to be off since I'm having that corner turn signal mirrored reflector painted black inside. He said I need to have the car coded then to have that bulb not be functional with the halos as DRL's but only function when it's activated as a turn signal at which point this mirrored turn signal bulb would illuminate amber but again only when turn signal is touched. Is there anyone in Cleveland that can help me with this coding. These guys in Brooklyn can do it but that doesn't help me here. If there is someone in Cleveland that can do this or get me to someone locally that can help I would appreciate it. Thanks
      09-25-2013, 07:45 PM   #2
Desborough
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Dinan

I'm not sure what that cable is. I don't know anything about coding. Where does that cable go to? How would someone do this remotely and more importantly who would do this remotely? I am totally in the dark here