E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 335d Silver 50K miles/Nav/Assist

07-25-2013, 10:26 AM   #1
Rich335d
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d

2011 335d Silver 50K miles/Nav/Assist

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 28,500.00

Item Interest
Good Day,

There's a time limit on this price....by Friday August 17th or I sell the car to Carmax. This is the same price they're giving me for the car, so it's actually less than some future person is going to pay for this auto...

If you've not driven a 335D, you're missing out. I've driven this one from Sacramento CA to Alabama and back, averaging 35 MPGs @ 85 MPH. It's a driving/touring machine that begs to be driven. My daily commute is 35 miles one way, so this was a highway travel car. Fun story, got pulled over doing 95+ in North Texas, and got a warning. Then, a day or so later, got pulled over outside Wendover, Nevada...he saw that I was in Texas very recently, so I got a ticket...

But otherwise, the car is a sleeper. You point it down the road, push down on the fun pedal and the power and torque keep the grin factor high.

There have been no engine mods, no power adders, and nothing outside stock. I've had all maintenance done at BMW of Roseville CA, and a free DEF fillup at BMW of Montgomery, AL. Yes, the miles are high, but so are the thrills when you drive it. I've have it checked by the dealer for warranty campaigns and service items, nothing pending. No carbon build up like some folks get (I usually run 5% bio through it). I put new stock tires on it (so it's second set) in November 2012 about 3K miles ago...

On the exterior, the front end has been "clear bra'd" since I got the car new (from BMW of San Antonio, TX).

So, it's silver, grey interior. In the interior, I have the BMW Assist, Nav/iDrive etc...and iPhone/iPod adapters. Originally, had the ridiculously crappy stock stereo. I met a guy named Ken in Portland, OR, and he upgraded to MusicarNW audio instead, all done in his shop. 3 Zapco Amps in the trunk, new speakers all round. One sub in a custom box that sits right above the stock battery location.

This car does have a sunroof (don't they all) but no M-Sport or etc suspension. I like the stock Bimmer feel for the long road trips.

So, the car's in Northern California. It doesn't bother me where you are, but shipping is the buyer's responsibility. This car is special. There aren't many like it...but ask the folks in the "335d" part of the forums...this is the best BMW 3 series made.

Thanks again, PM if you have questions.

Rich

Attached Images

Last edited by Rich335d; 08-11-2013 at 11:27 PM.. Reason: Price Dropppp
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2013, 12:31 PM   #2
Rich335d
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d

Speedo Pic

And the speedometer/odo pic... Yep, it's a real car
Attached Images