E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Version 26.4 !!

08-06-2007, 08:13 PM   #1
msimon18
Retired
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 s30i

Garage List
Version 26.4 !!

I heard form my Service MAnager that Version 26.4 is out. She was not readily aware of what it addresses..... Does anyone out there know ????

I have 7 different little nusance software issues I am hoping get addressed sometime in the not too distant future.

Sure would be nice to know if 26.2 / 26.4 address any of these.

M3 GTR - 1/5 scale - 4.2 HP w/ Collari hydraulic brakes - would you believe ~80 MPH on straightaway !!
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2007, 10:06 PM   #2
oneshare325
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i, E82 135i

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
Man i think I am still rocking 19...
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2007, 11:03 PM   #3
zenmaster
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by msimon18 View Post
I have 7 different little nusance software issues I am hoping get addressed sometime in the not too distant future.
What 7?
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2007, 11:52 PM   #4
rebirth24
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 F82

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by msimon18 View Post
I heard form my Service MAnager that Version 26.4 is out. She was not readily aware of what it addresses..... Does anyone out there know ????

Sure would be nice to know if 26.2 / 26.4 address any of these.
Only 7 ?!?
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2007, 03:46 PM   #5
msimon18
Retired
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 s30i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster View Post
What 7?
OK - here are the current SW issues I have that I am trying to get addressed by my dealer and / or BMWNA. Now I have 8. Most are trivial but ...... I still think they should be addressed and as of now only one is on BMW's radar as an issue so I am interested to see if others are seeing any of these as well. The car is an E93 335i and has CA, Premium, Sport, 6FL, Step, Nav .....

1 - alarm system does automatically re-arm when the car automatically re-locks after being unlocked but no door opened - it re-locks in 60 seconds as it should, but the alarm does NOT re-arm (no clown nose blinking)

2 - comfort access moving the top to the mid position to allow trunk access does not always work correctly - on ocassion instead of moving the top the alarm goes into panic mode - sometimes it works the other way and the panic mode will not work but the trunk opens or the top starts to move to the mid position - very random and I know I am doing it correct as I can repeat it most of the time

3 - iPod switches randomly to FM (many have seen and complained about this one but according to BMW NA they are not aware of it))

4 - iPod usually has a dead battery after it is removed form the car (this is being addressed with a new Y cable later in August)

5 - fan blower speed when air on and NOT in auto mode increases and decreases at will - this occurs randomly and when it happens the fan speed indicator does NOT change to indicate a change in blower speed - voodoo !!

6 - Navigation system has never gotten me to a desired location "cleanly" (without having to make u-turns etc.) in 3 attempts at its use - sometimes it changes the last direction WHILE I AM STILL ON THE EXIT RAMP IT TOLD ME TO TAKE !!!

7 - after restaurant POI's turned off they magically re-appear without my request when the Navigation system is re-started (even after car has been off for hours or days)

8 - with the light switch in the auto mode (to the left) DRL's - dash lights and tail lights ocassionally remain on when the car is turned off and I exit - if I lock the car they always go off - on 2 ocassions I have come back out hours later and the lights were still ON

So ..... anyone else see these bugs ???

M3 GTR - 1/5 scale - 4.2 HP w/ Collari hydraulic brakes - would you believe ~80 MPH on straightaway !!
Appreciate 0