E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > here we go again, better get safelite

10-17-2012, 06:48 PM   #1
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

here we go again, better get safelite

Went through that hassle with the lizard co., argued and finally caved in, let them install the safe glass. It did not fit, so therefore they paid for the saint gobain sekurit with BMW logo.

We were cruising this weekend, got my cheap dealer oil change (< $60 LOL), got my new coolant (nearing 6 yrs.), passing a truck, WHACK!!

Since the dealership cleaned my car, it wasn't hard to see where the rock struck. This one is tiny, but when I run my finger across it, I feel it and can see that it looks like a thumbnail crack.

I will accept a repair on that, it's tiny. Now I got the hands people who also waive the deductible as I understand it (not free in our state).
Appreciate 0