E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Phoenix Gold Octane R 6.5 inch components

09-20-2012, 03:48 PM   #1
Rob GTI
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E91 330i M Sport

Phoenix Gold Octane R 6.5 inch components

I've had these boxed unused and forgotton about for a while and found while clearing out the attic.

They are 70mm deep, only thing is one of the surface mount adaptors for the tweeters is missing, although there are two other pairs of mounting brackets / adpators and anyhow I just used a glue gun to fit behind tweeter mesh so they are not really needed.

All boxed and ready to go.

Not sure how much to ask for these as they don't sell them anymore so I'll offer them for a bargain £30 plus a tenner for delivery. Of course you can pick up for free from Swansea or I work in Bristol, Cardiff, Swindon, Birmingham regularly so could arrange a meet.

PM me or call 07812 978 636. Payment via paypal gift (or you pay fees) or cash on collection please.
Appreciate 0