E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > FS- iPhone 4S 16GB Mint Condition/ Mirror Purple

09-18-2012, 02:01 PM   #1
DaveyCUFC
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i

FS- iPhone 4S 16GB Mint Condition/ Mirror Purple

Hi- I have for sale an iPhone 16GB 4S phone. It was originally white but has been professionally converted to Mirror/ Metalic purple, these are some of the newest screens available so ideal if you want something unique and to stand out. Pictures below. You'll see from pictures when locked the front apears all one mirror colour (purple) rather than the normal black in the middle and lights up when in use as per the normal screen.

My partner fixes iPhone's professionally but we don't get involved in selling or refurbing so this is a genuine private sale of her own personal phone, with the benefit of a custom look and feel. She changed the screen a couple of weeks ago as she loved the colour but was anticipating selling the phone as she is upgrading, so she left the protective covers on the front and back so we can sell the phone in mint condition. Everything fully working of course.

Will come in white iphone 4s box with charger/ usb wire and unused headphones still in the box.

Is currently with Vodafone but will be officially unlocked by them within next 48 hours for any network, can ship locked or unlocked to suit.

Hard to price but think most white/ black phone's of similar specification will go for £300 or so, so given the unique colour and custom style am looking for around £340 delivered including special delivery to your door.

Thanks

David
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2012, 02:24 PM   #2
SeanH
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F30 340i M-Sport Alpine White

Phone looks absolutely spot on! But worth noting that since your partner has customised this phone the warranty is invalid. Not trying to detract anything from the sale but worth telling prospective buyers in case they're thinking is the warranty intact.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2012, 02:39 PM   #3
DaveyCUFC
Private
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanH View Post
Phone looks absolutely spot on! But worth noting that since your partner has customised this phone the warranty is invalid. Not trying to detract anything from the sale but worth telling prospective buyers in case they're thinking is the warranty intact.
iPhones only come with 12 months warranty, phone is circa 13/ 14 months old so warranty would have expired anyway. The key thing is phone is in full working order and in excelent condition.

Note you are also selling an iphone 4s so not sure if it has warranty but if you have not extended it and it is over 12 months old then it may not be under warranty either -

http://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/...nglish-uk.html

Probably fair to say most iPhone 4S for sale will not have warranty unless seller is upgrading early or selling less than a year, the key thing is maintenance and condition of the phone.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2012, 02:43 PM   #4
SeanH
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F30 340i M-Sport Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyCUFC View Post
iPhones only come with 12 months warranty, phone is circa 13/ 14 months old so warranty would have expired anyway. The key thing is phone is in full working order and in excelent condition.

Note you are also selling an iphone 4s so not sure if it has warranty but if you have not extended it and it is over 12 months old then it may not be under warranty either -

http://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/...nglish-uk.html

Probably fair to say most iPhone 4S for sale will not have warranty unless seller is upgrading early or selling less than a year, the key thing is maintenance and condition of the phone.
I agree, wasn't trying to derail your sale, I knew my phone is out of warranty or will be once the 14th October passes as that's when I bought mine. As the person who just agreed to buy it asked me questions about the warranty and also if it was unlocked.

I wish you the best of luck with this sale, a truely unique iPhone for anyone who is looking for something out of the ordinary.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2012, 03:04 PM   #5
DaveyCUFC
Private
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanH View Post
I agree, wasn't trying to derail your sale, I knew my phone is out of warranty or will be once the 14th October passes as that's when I bought mine. As the person who just agreed to buy it asked me questions about the warranty and also if it was unlocked.

I wish you the best of luck with this sale, a truely unique iPhone for anyone who is looking for something out of the ordinary.
Thanks, yes it certainly does stand out looks stunning in the flesh. She could have transfered it back to white but guess there will be a few phones coming on to the market like that this week so is something a little different! If it doesn't sell this week she can transfer it into any colour someone wishes either custom or standard but is on a few websites so don't think it will be around for long so will probably sell in the current colour.

Phone was purchaed via Vodafone but in the process of getting them to offically unlock as they unlock customers phones for free currently so can be sold unlocked if required.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2012, 03:53 PM   #6
DavS1
Major
Scotland
Rep
Drives: Emfree

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Looks cool, can you tell me where the best place to get the different coloured screens?
      09-18-2012, 04:09 PM   #7
DaveyCUFC
Private
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavS1 View Post
Looks cool, can you tell me where the best place to get the different coloured screens?
I you want it done the same day I would say find a shop/ fitter local to you with a good reputation, personally I wouldn't try fitting myself there is to much that can go wrong! My other half spends a lot of the time putting back together phones that people bring to her in pieces!

A good quality conversion kit is around £40 just for kit, so including fitting I would say anything from £65-£80. Any less than that and I would question quality.

If you were local to Reading could recommend someone! She does have some people post phones but given the postage cost you may be better finding someone local to where you live. Happy to put you in touch though if you need any advice.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2012, 08:49 AM   #8
DaveyCUFC
Private
No_Country
Rep

Just to add have initiated unblocking request to Vodafone and phone will be shipped unlocked to work on any network.

Will take £320 delivered for anyone from E90Post
Appreciate 0