E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Bluetooth speaker static

07-20-2007, 02:06 PM   #1
Shadzilla
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i

Bluetooth speaker static

Did a search and didn't find anything on this, had something strange happen last night. I pressed the bluetooth activiation button to make a call, and the bluetooth narrator guy starts talking, but with lots of static surrounding his voice. I had it read back my phone book, and every noise coming out of the speaker was accompanied by static. I made a call, and everytime it rang, I heard static. When the person on the other line answered, everytime they spoke I heard static. Its almost as if the speaker was blown, but it wasn't becuase I listened to the radio/cd player afterwards and the speakers sounded fine. Anyway, I turned the car off, next time I started the car up and tried it out, everything was fine, no static at all. Has this happened to anyone else, or anybody know what could have caused this?
Appreciate 0