E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > Feeler: JIC / CROSS Ti Mufflers

08-10-2012, 04:32 AM   #1
guru_method
Eating M3s for breakfast
No_Country
Rep
Drives: AW 09 135i M

Thumbs up Feeler: JIC / CROSS Ti Mufflers

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi,

Looking to upgrade to a full exhaust, so I'm thinking about letting these bad boys go. They only have 1,000 miles on them since I barely use the car, so they are in excellent condition.

Super high quality and the sound is amazing!!! I run them with cat less downpipes and stock exhaust w/secondary cats. There is no drone and sound very clean especially at about 4000 rpm when a nice higher pitched tone takes over. After start up they quiet down nicely but are pleasantly audible while driving and with the windows down it's the best sound ever... period.

They require cutting oem muffler and joining with OEM BMW Clamps, very easy and the exhaust doesn't even need to come off. I'll post the part # for clamps soon.

Here is a clip form Youtube (not my car but sounds the same) My exhaust sits a little further from my OEM diffuser, though:

Pics from install:

Looking to get $950 shipped and paypalled, new they were over $1500 shipped.

Although this is my first sale here I have a lot of feedback on Nasioc.com and some in Evolutionm.net from before I manned up. Go by the same name there, too.

Last edited by guru_method; 08-10-2012 at 04:49 AM..
Appreciate 0