F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > AUSTRALIA > Ultimate driving experience
GetBMWParts

08-03-2012, 12:10 AM   #1
gaganj
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Sapphire Black 320d F30

Ultimate driving experience

Has anyone attended the ultimate driving experience before ? Got an email today that BMW are organizing the event on 26 Aug at the Philip island grand prix circuit in Victoria.

Just wondering do we get to drive at least a few laps in their cars or is it just one lap and you are done.

Feedback / reviews of people who have done it before would be appreciated.

Cheers
Gags
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2012, 06:34 PM   #2
Chris_F30_335
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 335

Howdy

I havent done a BMW driving course before, but have done many others (15+).

I spoke to the dealer when I took delivery of my car a couple weeks ago and he enlisted both my wife and I for the BMW driving day.

He said you dont drive your car on the track, they usually have an X5 and a 3 series fo reveryone to drive. Everyone gets a drive of at least each car once, if they can fit in more you get more, and everyone gets to do a hot lap with the instructor driving to see what they can do when a professional is behind the wheel.

This might not be exactly how the Vic one works, but hope the info helps mate.

Cheers
DELIVERED! - BMW F30 335i, Mineral White, Luxury Line, 19" 401s, Dynamic M Runing Gear, Variable Sports Steering, Sports Seats, Glass Roof, HUD, Comfort Access, Rear View Camera, Music Interface & all the 335 fruit.
Appreciate 0