E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: COBB Tuning AP-BMW-001 AccessPORT ECU programmer [SOLD]

Closed Thread

07-17-2012, 12:00 AM   #1
krypt0
Your Text Here
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i, B9S4

FS: COBB Tuning AP-BMW-001 AccessPORT ECU programmer [SOLD]

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
[SOLD]

I sold my N54 e92 335i last month and no longer have use for the COBB Tuning AccessPORT ECU programmer.

This unit was bought new directly from COBB Tuning in September 2010 and lived through the BMW tuner “journey” over the next few years. Even with the numerous firmware and tune/map updates, I was always impressed with COBB Tuning’s dedication to customer service and quick product support even through increasing competition from other companies.

If you’re still reading this post, I’m sure you know what this product is about and why you should be interested in it. I will refrain from listing all the device features, capabilities and other miscellaneous information as you already know this stuff.

Everything comes in good cosmetic and 100% working condition. There are very light handling marks/scratches on the AP from normal use, but nothing that will attract attention or affect functionality in any way.
All my previous datalogs, maps, etc, have been cleared off this device and it has been unmarried/unpaired from car. I also updated the firmware a few weeks ago, so you only need to load your map tune(s) and install!

Items were packaged and will be shipped with heavy duty bubble wrap in the middle and the amazing, yet non-edible packing peanuts on the top, sides and bottom.
I will ship the product as soon as possible (within 24hours) after transfer of funds is complete and will provide a UPS Tracking Number via e-mail immediately after shipping package.

What’s included with this sale:
  • (1) BMW AccessPORT Device [AP-BMW-001]
  • (1) AccessPORT V2B Detachable ODBII Cable [APV2B-OBDIICABLE]
  • (1) AccessPORT Flex Mini USB Cable [AP2-USBCABLE-A]
  • (1) AccessPORT BMW Getting Started Quick Guide
  • (1) Original AccessPORT Shipping Box
  • (1) Original AccessPORT Display Box
  • (2) COBB Tuning Logo Decals

Current AccessPORT Device Firmware: v1.6.5.0-4172
Current AccessPORT Device Status: UNINSTALLED

-$700 PayPal or Cash in person
*Price includes shipping within the 48 Continental United States. Rates will vary to other locations (AK, HI, etc.)
**Contents will be fully insured via UPS and a signature will be required for Delivery Confirmation.
***The serial number is only blocked out in pictures and not on the actual device or box. I’m in the habit of blocking out serial numbers, VINs and other uniquely identifying marks when posting pictures on the internet.

Reply to this thread or send me a private message on here (e90post) for additional information or to purchase.

Thanks for looking!
[END]

Last edited by krypt0; 10-29-2013 at 11:05 AM.. Reason: Sold. Closed
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 10:01 AM   #2
krypt0
Your Text Here
United_States
Rep

Sale Pending
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 10:23 AM   #3
crypto
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 CS

Payment sent a bit earlier.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 12:11 PM   #4
krypt0
Your Text Here
United_States
Rep

All PM's replied. Thanks for the interest.
Item is now sold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypto View Post
Payment sent a bit earlier.
Payment received and product (along with everything in pictures) was just shipped via UPS.

Tracking info sent to your email and also by PM here.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 11:08 PM   #5
krypt0
Your Text Here
United_States
Rep

UPS Tracking shows package delivered 7/19/12 at 8:24PM.
Positive iTrader feedback left for buyer.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread