E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FOR SALE: Snow Performance Stage 3 MPG MAX Methanol System -- TOP SHELF

07-12-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
Former_Boosted_IS
Major General
Rep
Drives: 4 Wheels

FOR SALE: Snow Performance Stage 3 MPG MAX Methanol System -- TOP SHELF

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have an absolutely top shelf Snow Performance Stage 3 MPG MAX Methanol Kit for sale. This kit includes the Snow Performance Stage 3 Progressive Methanol Controller (IDC and Boost Control) which also displays boost, so it can double as your boost guage as well. The MPG MAX is a dual nozzle kit and the stage 3 can control each nozzle independently, so this is a truely progressive dual nozzle setup. Each nozzle is controlled using seperate solenoids, so you have siphon safety and progressive control of both nozzles. I am including 5 different nozzles, so you can mix and match. I have red and black Snow Performance fuel tubing so you can choose what meets your needs best. In the kit is the Snow Performance UHO (ultra high output) methanol pump that produces 220 psi. The kit includes a 3 quart methanol tank with tap and compression fitting. These are not cheap plastic fittings, but nickel coated no rust fittings.

The kit also includes the Snow Performance Failsafe called Safe Injection. This is fully compatible with the JB4, Procede, GIAC, or COBB tune. The Safe Injection will let your tune know when flow is present so the tune can change maps or you can use with a Flash Tune to open the wastegate in the event of a failure. Safe Injection is proven to be 100% methanol safe. I am including the wastegate solenoid, so you are ready to install this if you are using a flash. I am also including a Snow Performance Flow Guage, so you know how much methanol you are flowing rather than guestimating flow.

Finally, I am including a custom carbon fiber mounting plate for the Snow Performance Stage 3 controller to fit right where your ash tray goes. This will be a very easy mount and be done for you. All Snow manuals are included.

This kit is what GIAC uses and the Berk 135i race car uses, so it is a very capable kit.

Here are the specifics of the kit and retail prices...
  • Snow Performance Stage 3 MPG MAX Kit - $803.00
  • Snow Performance Safe Injection - $181.40
  • Snow Performance Flow Guage - $152.00
  • 5 Snow Performance Nozzles - $26.25 ea. -- $131.25
  • Snow Perormance Safe Injection Waste Gate Solenoid - $68.00

The total retail on this kit is $1335.65 not including the custom mounting plate for the controller I am including. I am asking for $650 plus shipping and either you pay the 3% paypal fee or gift the money to me. As you can see in the pictures below that I shot this morning, this kit is in near perfect condition.

This is a top shelf kit in near perfect condition and I can ship quickly for the buyer.

07-12-2012, 04:40 PM   #2
bigdnno98
Real Car Enthusiast
Germany
Rep
Drives: 340xi

Wow. Bump for a great kit.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 07:57 AM   #3
Alpina_B3_Lux
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 LMX, BMW M550i xDrive

Garage List
2009 335i  [8.90]
Would you also consider selling some things individually? Personally I'd be interested in the SafeInjection unit, the flow gauge and the wastegate solenoid.

Alpina_B3_Lux
      07-13-2012, 08:46 PM   #4
Former_Boosted_IS
Major General
Rep

The kit is still for sale. Any fair offers will be considered.

Alpina, I would consider parting pieces if you are interested if the price is fair.
      07-17-2012, 04:43 PM   #5
Former_Boosted_IS
Major General
Rep

sold!!!