E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > WTT: Full Turner Exhaust (SoCal Area)

07-11-2012, 12:20 PM   #1
Pourky
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i / E46 M3

WTT: Full Turner Exhaust (SoCal Area)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Looking to try something different and get a different exhaust system set up. Love this exhaust, it truly makes it sound like a beast and lets people know that this car is not meant to be messed with. My current set up is the Full Turner Exhaust with no cats that gives it a deep roar!

Only reason I am looking to trade is mainly because I just want to get another exhaust to change it up and get more of a Euro tone to it. The Turner exhaust gives great gains if your looking for a solid exhaust that will give you a lot of performance because of the massive airflow.

I am located in the SoCal, Los Angeles area, so if we were to do a swap of exhaust it would typically have to be a local shop somewhere we can meet at. Obviously depending on the exhaust there will be a difference in cash involved that we can figure out.

PM me if you are interested in a new set up.

Last edited by Pourky; 07-11-2012 at 05:55 PM.. Reason: Title Change
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2012, 05:55 PM   #2
Pourky
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i / E46 M3

PMs replied.