E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > For Sale: STETT Charge Pipe With Tial BOV Plus Hard Pipe Elbow

06-28-2012, 05:45 PM   #1
Former_Boosted_IS
Major General
Rep
Drives: 4 Wheels

For Sale: STETT Charge Pipe With Tial BOV Plus Hard Pipe Elbow

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have a STETT Charge Pipe with Tial BOV for sale. This is the most recent version of the pipe and it is in near new condition. I am including a second throttle body silicone coupler to the buyer at no cost. I also have a hard pipe elbow I will sell with this kit that offers an additional bung for methanol or nitrous. I will include the standard silicone coupler if you want that as well. All t-bolt clamps necessary are included.

This STETT charge pipe plus Tial BOV retails for $565 and the hard pipe elbow retails for $110. That means the total retail is $675 not including the extra throttle body silicone coupler I am including. I am asking for $475 plus shipping for everything. If you want to avoid the 3% paypal fee, I will accept the payment gifted to save us the headache. I have a high i-trader rating and I am a reliable seller.

Here are detailed pictures of the items I took this morning. As you can see, everything is in basically new condition.

06-29-2012, 03:25 PM   #2
Former_Boosted_IS
Major General
Rep

Offers, but no buyer yet so it is still for sale.
      06-30-2012, 07:05 PM   #3
Former_Boosted_IS
Major General
Rep

SOLD!!!