E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > New Pics of Custom two JL AMPS and two JL Subs

06-23-2007, 01:13 AM   #1
jacksonjw81
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335I

New Pics of Custom two JL AMPS and two JL Subs

I hope you guys like it. I have a bunch of stuff for sale too, just click on the link in my signature.
      06-23-2007, 01:17 AM   #2
allentu
United_States
Rep
Drives: Black on black w/alu trim

Whats your sub/amp setup? I personally like the W6's when talking about JL's
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2007, 05:25 AM   #3
sillygoat
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i tiag

wow exactly how i pictured doing mine. nice.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2007, 05:59 AM   #4
jacksonjw81
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by allentu View Post
Whats your sub/amp setup? I personally like the W6's when talking about JL's
They are just the 10w3v3-4 being pushed by a 500/1, and a 300/4 for the coaxial and components, and a Rockford fosgate 3sixty.2 sound processor.
      06-23-2007, 11:15 AM   #5
avincar
Private
Rep
Drives: touring sedan

Man, I'm glad you like it, but I'm just not feeling it. It looks like two square boxes in the trunk, with one crooked. Can you access your battery easily? How about bulb replacement? Can you take the floor out to get to the spare?

Dude, good fiberglass work would be so much better sonically, usably, and cosmetically. You could still wrap it in gray trunk liner.

I assume you got bass only and no mids or highs?
      06-23-2007, 06:30 PM   #6
Joe Bimmer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2015 X5 x35i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by avincar View Post
Man, I'm glad you like it, but I'm just not feeling it. It looks like two square boxes in the trunk, with one crooked. Can you access your battery easily? How about bulb replacement? Can you take the floor out to get to the spare?

Dude, good fiberglass work would be so much better sonically, usably, and cosmetically. You could still wrap it in gray trunk liner.
I'm not sure about sonically & usably, but most definitely cosmetically better without a doubt. I'd rather build a box up against the backseats, and make it tall & wide so it could be as shallow as possible and still maintain trunk space for luggage. How does it sound compared to the previous setup?
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2007, 06:37 PM   #7
AndrewAZ
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:

E9x dont come with spare tires...
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2007, 03:42 AM   #8
jacksonjw81
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Yes I do have mids and highs, that is what the 300/4 is pushing. Fiberglass of course would have been better for my next car I will go that route.

The subs can flip down, so I have access to the bulbs and battery.

As mentioned before there is no spare in the 335i.
      06-24-2007, 03:44 AM   #9
jacksonjw81
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bimmer View Post
I'm not sure about sonically & usably, but most definitely cosmetically better without a doubt. I'd rather build a box up against the backseats, and make it tall & wide so it could be as shallow as possible and still maintain trunk space for luggage. How does it sound compared to the previous setup?
It packs a lot more bass, and now with the Mids and Highs installed it really sounds so much better then before.