BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
home
E46 M3 Coupe and Convertible Forum General E46 M3 Forum

06-21-2007, 02:59 PM   #1
wwb4
United_States
Rep
Drives: Constantly changing...........

FS:*Flawless*1-Owner '06 BMW M3 Carbon Black Met/Black Comp Pack 7k $51k obo! DC Area

You are looking at a meticulously owned '06 BMW M3 Competition Package. This vehicle is extremely rare, and a soon to be collector's automobile amongst enthusiasts. It's a beautiful Carbon Black Metallic/Black Leather combo. It's a 1-Owner automobile, that was purchased brand new from BMW of Sterling in Spring '06 and currently has 7235 carefully driven miles. This vehicle has never been tracked and/or autocrossed. It's spent a majority of it's life in a climate controlled garage, and has never seen inclimate weather since ownership. This vehicle is fully equipped with every available option including Navigation, Xenon, Park Distance Control, Harmon Kardon stereo, Heated Front Seats, and Premium Package (which includes: power lumbar support, power glass sunroof, power seats w/driver memory, BMW Assist & services, and Nappa leather upholstery). In addition this vehicle also has clearbra treatment to front fascia of automobile. This vehicle originally stickered for $61,795.00+tax and tags not including the cost of the clearbra treatment!! Great deal at only $51k obo!!! Remainder of BMW factory 4 year/50k mile warranty is in effect, and is transferable to new owner. Please click on links below for more info. on factory warranty and BMW assist:

BMW Factory Warranty Information:
http://www.bmwusa.com/owners/bmwulti...rvice/warranty

BMW Assist Information:
http://www.bmwusa.com/owners/bmwultimateservice/assist

Please note this vehicle is only for sale within the continental United States. It will not be shipped out of the continental United States regardless the circumstances. Payment will only be accepted via bank wire transfer, cash, or certified funds via a local bank. No exceptions. Please feel free to call me and/or e-mail me with additional questions or to make offers and schedule a test drive. Motivated seller. I can be reached @ (703).944.5489. Thanks for looking.

Appreciate 0
      06-21-2007, 04:47 PM   #2
msing
Private
Rep
Drives: 330i

6-spd Manual or SMG? Thanks!

6-spd Manual or SMG? Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2007, 09:59 PM   #3
kishg
Private First Class