E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Bluetooth question Samsung

06-14-2007, 11:01 AM   #1
carchrism5
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2, X3 M40i, 911

Bluetooth question Samsung

Hi, I just picked up my e92 this morning and the kid went to pair my samsung ach-a950 with the kit and it was not working, it said "registration failed" or "no audio device supported" and he tried a bunch of times, then he did my dad's Treo and it worked instantly, anybody have any idea? is my phone flat out not compatible or do i need to change settings.
Thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2007, 04:52 PM   #2
josephvman
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 1M Valencia Orange

Samsung

I can get my E92 and my Samsung Blackjack to recognize each other and seem to pair, but they don't actually connect. I understand this has been a common issue with many Samsung phones, and I spent a couple of hours on the phone with Samsung technical support people who haven't been able to help. I've heard that some people have been able to get their Blackjack's to pair with BMW Bluetooth radio's, but they won't load their address books. I've never heard of an E92 pairing with the Samsung Blackjack however.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2007, 07:40 AM   #3
carchrism5
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2, X3 M40i, 911

I did not do anything additional after it saying "registration failed" and when i went to make a call, the hands free worked, but no address book or any other additional features like my dad's treo has, like showing signal strength, recent calls, etc. Just able to see the number and answer the phone, which I guess is better than nothing.
Appreciate 0