BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

06-05-2007, 08:45 AM   #1
13eastie
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 M3

Garage List
Question UK Delivery Dates?

What has anyone been told by their dealer about delivery dates?

When I ordered my car, the dealer would not commit to anything more precise than Q4 2007.

Has anyone been given better info than this?
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2007, 10:10 AM   #2
1198r
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2007 E92 M3  [0.00]
I have been told delievery is FROM September 07. The official launch in UK is Sept 8th. Rumours are around that some deliveries will take place before this.

There is no information on the BMW build system the dealers have to date. First cars for UK to be built will be demos for press, then it will be down to where your dealer lies in the pecking order, how many they will be allocated and then when your car falls in the order system.

If you have ordered your car, you should have an order nr. This will be how you can track it's progress. I have found BMW UK customer services very helpful, so you could ask them, but there won't be any info on dates until late June/July.

Like you, I just want to know the date. Be like me and keep badgering them every week

Good luck
Appreciate 0